WBX has ceased trading – this review is for archive purposes only
WBX, or World Bet Exchange, is a person-to-person betting exchange. Rather than betting against the bookmaker, WBX players can wager bets against each other on the world’s major sporting, political and entertainment events
Unlike traditional bookmakers, WBX’s Members bet with each other, becoming either a backer or layer of teams or entrants taking part in major competitions across the globe. WBX acts as a broker, taking a small commission from the winner of each bet that is placed.
The prices you find on WBX have all been set exclusively by WBX Members using money they have already deposited. This means that WBX has no financial exposure whatsoever on the bets placed. Their role is solely to act as a facilitator between Members, and to ensure that the money bet between them is successfully transferred to the winner in each individual transaction. The settlement of all bets is guaranteed by WBX.
WBX Bonus Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: £25
- Bet Type: Free Bet (Stake Not Returned)
- Percentage: Ongoing series bet
- Minimum Odds: N/A
- Wagering Requirements: See terms and conditions below
- Reload Bonus: The more you bet, the more free bets you will accumulate: Claim a further £5 free bet for every additional £500 won or lost.
- Cashback: N/A
- SBR Rating: B
- Expiry Date: 31st December 2014
WBX has ceased trading
WBX Bookmaker Summary:
- Odds Quality: 4/5
- Odds Format: Decimal Odds , Fractional Odds, US Odds, Hong Kong Odds, Indonesian Odds, Percentage Odds
- Live Betting: YES
- Mobile Betting: YES
- Sports Covered: Australian Rules Football, American Football, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Combat Sports, Cricket, Darts, Football, Golf, Greyhound Racing, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Motor Sports, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Tennis
- Languages: English
- Deposit Methods: Bank Transfer, Banker’s Draft, Cheque, Credit Card, Debit Card, Instant Banking, NETeller, NETeller (1-PAY), Paysafecards, Skrill
- Withdrawal Options: Bank Transfer, Cheque, Credit Card, Debit Card, Instant Banking, NETeller, NETeller (1-PAY), Skrill (Moneybookers)
- Live Chat: NO
- Customer Services Email: email@example.com
- Telephone UK: 0207 229 1884 (outside the UK, dial +44 207 229 1884).
- Fax: +44 207 419 5701
- Address: World Bet Exchange Limited, PO Box 55985, London, W11 9BF, UK
WBX has ceased trading
WBX Bonus Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is available to new Members aged 18 years or over, opening a WBX account before 31st December 2013.
- New Members are eligible to earn free bets for a period of 30 days from registration.
- When new Member has won or lost £100 they will receive a free back bet worth £10.
- For every additional £500 won or lost Member will receive a free back bet worth £5, up to a total of £25 in free bets.
- For the purpose of this promotion qualifying bets are calculated based on the net profit and net loss of all matched bets at market settlement. For example, £50 net profit on market A and £50 net loss on market B would be deemed to have won or lost £100.
- ‘Matched’ means that your back or lay bet has been accepted by another Member on the WBX website.
- Unmatched, unsettled or voided bets will not count towards this promotion. Following market settlement, any profit from the free bet is paid to the Member’s account.
- The free bet stake is retained by WBX.
- Free bets that have not been matched after 30 days from date of issue shall lapse and be of no value.
- WBX reserves the right to withhold payment of any winnings to Members if WBX believes that the spirit of the promotion has been violated.
All decisions taken by WBX in relation to this promotion shall be considered final.
WBX reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
WBX has ceased trading
- As of 16 March 2015 17:00 (GMT) WBX has ceased operations. Although betting has been suspended, Members will still be able to log in to withdraw their funds and to see their balances and unsettled bets. All long-term markets will be settled in the normal way, when results are known.
- Euro Support for Members (9th December 2013): WBX members can now deposit and bet on markets in Euro. Existing Members will be required to open a new WBX account if they would like to use another currency other than Great British Pounds.
- Paysafecard Now Accepted (9th December 2013): WBX now supports Paysafecard as a new payment option for all members. This popular prepaid card is available at outlets throughout Europe and allows for Members to deposit with ease.
Last Verified: 21st April 2015 (version 1.15)