Thanks to technology it pioneered, Betfair has rapidly become the world’s biggest betting community. Bound by a commitment to innovation and value, in just ten years Betfair has revolutionised the betting industry. We’re proud to offer our customers the best value and highest quality across our wide range of services and products.
Betfair Bookmaker Summary:[wptab name=’Odds/In Play’]
- Odds Quality: 5.0 out of 5.0
- Odds Format: EU Odds , UK Odds, US Odds
- Best Odds Guaranteed: N/A
- Exchange Standard Commission Rate: 5%
- Live Betting: YES
- Mobile Betting: YES
American Football, Australian Rules, Bandy, Baseball, Basketball, Bowls, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Floorball, Football, Golf, Greyhound Racing, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Motor Sport, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Tennis, Volleyball, Winter Sports, Yachting[/wptab] [wptab name=’Languages’]
[/wptab] [wptab name=’Payments’]
- Deposit Methods: Bank Transfer, Cheque, ClickandBuy, Credit Card, Debit Card, Moneybookers, NETeller, PayPal, Western Union
- Withdrawal Methods: Bank Transfer, Cheque, Credit Card, Debit Card, NETeller, Skrill (Moneybookers), WebMoney
- Live Chat: Available
- Customer Services Email: email@example.com
- Telephone UK: 0844 871 5000
- Telephone (Ireland): 1800 719 915
- Telephone (Australia): 132BET (132238)
- Twitter: @BetfairCS
- Facebook: /Betfair
- Address: Betfair Helpdesk, Icon One, Lytton Way, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 1AG, UK
Betfair Bonus Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: £20
- Bet Type: Refund Bet
- Bonus Code: VAL225
- Percentage: 100%
- Minimum Odds: N/A
- Wagering Requirements:
- Reload Bonus: None
- Cashback: N/A
- SBR Rating: A (as at 18th February 2018)
- Expiry Date: N/A
Betfair Bonus Terms and Conditions:
Can I take part?
How and when can I qualify?
- The first Exchange bet you place within 7 days of registering your new Betfair account must risk at least £20. Your bet must settle in this period too.
- If your first bet in this period risks less than £20, you won’t be able to benefit from this promotion.
What can I win?
- If you place a qualifying bet as set out above, and that bet loses within 7 days of account opening, we will refund you £20 in cash.
When will I get my prize?
- Betfair will aim to credit your account within 72 hours of your qualifying bet being settled
What else do I need to know?
- Only deposits made using credit/debits cards and Paypal will qualify for this promotion.
- Unmatched, unsettled or voided bets will not count towards this promotion.
- In the event that two qualifying bets are placed at the same time, the first bet to settle will be your qualifying bet.
- In the event that your qualifying bet wins, there will be no credit to your account.
Current Offers:[wptab name=’Free Bet on Live Sky Races’]
Grab a free bet on selected live Sky Greyhound Races.Place a single bet on selected races live on Sky Sports, if your bet wins at SP odds of 2/1 or greater, you will immediately receive a free bet of the same stake. You can use this free bet token (capped at £25) on other races at the meeting[/wptab] [wptab name=’Cheltenham Special’]
Place 3 Cheltenham Antepost market bets and receive a free Cheltenham bet bonus[/wptab] [wptab name=’Acca Insurance’]
If only one leg lets you down, get a free bet refund. Opt in ONCE and place a football Match Odds fivefold or above (Min odds per qualifying leg of 1/5). Place your Match Odds accumulator across any group of matches. If only one leg lets you down, we’ll refund your stake up to a maximum of £/€25.
Exchange bets are excluded from this offer[/wptab] [wptab name=’Cash Out Bonus’]
OPT IN TO TRY CASH OUT ON YOUR ACCA AND GET A 100% BONUS. Opt in and place any multiple (treble or higher) on markets eligible for Cash Out. Use Betfair Cash Out for the first time. Lock in a profit and get a 100% cash bonus on your winnings up to £/€25
Exchange bets are excluded from this offer[/wptab] [end_wptabset]
4th January 2016: Betfair Closes to Canadian Market
From the 14th of January 2016 Betfair will be withdrawing from the Canadian market. This means that Betfair will be inaccessable in Canada for both new and existing customers.
Last verified: 18th February 2018 (version 1.20)