ComeOn Bookmaker Summary:[wptab name=’Odds/In Play’]
- Odds Quality: 4.0 out of 5.0
- Odds Format: EU (Decimal), UK (Fractions), US
- Best Odds Guaranteed: No
- Live Betting: YES
- Mobile Betting: NO
- Sports Covered: American Football, Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Darts, Floorball, Futsal, Golf, Handball, Ice Hockey, Martial Arts, Motor Racing, Poker, Pool, Rugby, Snooker, Soccer, Table Tennis, Tennis, Trotting, Volleyball, Water Polo, Winter Sports
[/wptab] [wptab name=’Payments’]
- Deposit Methods: Bank Transfer, Click2Pay, EntroPay, ewire, InstaDebit, Moneta.ru, Neteller, Paysafecard, Poli, Przelewy24, Skrill, Sofortuberweisung, Ukash, WebMoney
- Withdrawal Options: Bank Transfer, Click2Pay, EntroPay, Neteller, Skrill
- Live Chat: Available
- Customer Services Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: Not listed
- Twitter: @ComeOnPulse
- Facebook: /comeon
- Address: 203 Ground Floor, Tower Road, Sliema SLM 1602, Malta
ComeOn Bonus Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: £25
- Bet Type: Deposit bonus
- Bonus Code: N/A
- Percentage: 100%
- Minimum Odds: 2.0
- Wagering Requirements: See terms below
- Reload Bonus: None
- Cashback: None
- SBR Rating: C (as at 24th February 2015)
- Expiry Date: 30th April 2016
ComeOn Bonus Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is open to new UK customers only.
- The offer is valid until 30th April 2016
- ComeOn! will double your first deposit, up to £25.
- Minimum deposit is £10.
- The maximum bonus you can receive is £25.
- Casino: 35 x bonus and deposit amount.
- Sportsbook: 8 x bonus and deposit amount, placed on combo bets only (two or more bets combined) at minimum odds equal to or more than 2.00 Minimum wagering requirements apply. You will need to wager your bonus before you can withdraw as follows:
- You can combine Sportsbook and Casino to achieve the minimum wagering requirements. For example, if you wagered your Sportsbook bonus and deposit 4 times (which is equal to 50% of the wagering required on Sportsbook), then you would need to wager 17.5 times on Casino (50% of wagering required on Casino) to make up 10)% of the minimum wagering required.
- Stakes on some of our casino games don’t count in full towards the wagering requirement. Instead they have a percentage contribution.
- Bonuses not wagered fully before 23:59 CET on 30th of April 2016 will be removed from player accounts
ComeOn Offers:[wptab name=’Flash Bets’]
Check out ComeOn’s new fast markets- Flash Bets, where you can bet on next goal, corner, card, penalty, throw-in, free kick or goal kicks during the next 1 or 5 minutes of any eligible live football match[/wptab] [wptab name=’Footcast Live’]
Predict the outcome of Premier League fixtures and if you get at least 8 out of 10 predictions correct you’ll win a cash prize![/wptab] [wptab name=’€10 Risk Free Mobile Bet’] Tried ComeOn’s mobile betting yet? If not you have a €10 risk free bet waiting for you. Just place a bet from our mobile version and if you lose ComeOn will give you the money back as free bet bonus money. [/wptab] [end_wptabset]
ComeOn News:[wptab name=’Recent News’]
16th March 2016: Sportsbook Makeover
ComeOn have launched a new sportsbook look with new exciting features! You might already have spotted that they have updated the sportsbook with a new fresh look. The current features have been optimized and they have introduced new ones too:
- Cash out – Players can cash out their bets in the middle of the events.
- Livestreaming – there will be a wide selection of Livestreams on our site.
- Free Bets – ComeOn will offer more Free Bets and exciting bonuses
ComeOn are on record as saying, “We hope these updates will make our site even more attractive and bring even more customers.”
17th February 2016. Polish Market Closure: In lieu of legal developments in Poland ComeOn.com is forced to cease offering sportsbook product to polish residents starting 17.02.2016. Casino and poker products remain available without any limitations.Comeon are working hard on getting the sportsbook offer back in, but at this point cannot guarantee any specific timeframe.[/wptab] [wptab name=’2015′]
23rd July 2015: Comeon Launches New Bet Club
The ComeOn! Free Bet Club is a new type of competition giving all customers the chance to earn between €5 and €1.000 a week in free bets.
Players just need to do OPT-IN with their ComeOn! Username on our promotion page and place as many bets as they can during the week. They will then climb their way up our ‘levels’ and their account will be credited with a free bet the next Monday depending on which level they end up at.
Here is an overview of the different levels:
1: Total bet amount Mon-Sun of €100 = €5 free bet.
2: Total bet amount Mon-Sun of €1000 = €25 free bet.
3: Total bet amount Mon-Sun of €2500 = €75 free bet.
4: Total bet amount Mon-Sun of €10 000 = €250 free bet.
5: Total bet amount Mon-Sun of €100 000 = €1000 free bet.
Check out the Free Bet Club page for the respective countries under “sports” on ComeOn! for full info and T&Cs.
24th June 2015: ComeOn returns to UK market: Great news for UK based players, as ComeOn! has finally got its full UK license and as a result will now be opening its sportsbook offering to all UK customers.[/wptab] [wptab name=’2014′]
From the 1st of November 2014, ComeOn Sportsbook in the UK will be down for maintenance. The reason being that the current Sportsbook license is leaving the Curacao for a permanent license back home in the UK! In the meantime, ComeOn is not allowed to accept any bets from UK customers in the Sportsbook. This is very unfortunate, but rest assured the ComeOn UK Sportsbook will return stronger and better that ever in April 2015![/wptab] [end_wptabset]
Last Verified: 16th March 2016 (version 1.20)