Smarkets is a sports betting exchange, founded in 2008. Based in London, Smarkets considers itself to a more advanced trading platform and a direct alternative to its better known and larger rivals, Betfair and BetDaq. As a betting exchange, all markets and transactions are executed in a peer-to-peer manner rather than the usual betting against a bookmaker. Smarkets has established an excellent reputation for its political betting, superb commission rates – just 2%! – and wide range of sporting markets.
Smarkets Bookmaker Summary:
- Odds Quality: 5.0 out of 5.0
- Odds Format: EU Odds , UK Odds, US Odds, Percentage Odds
- Best Odds Guaranteed: N/A
- Exchange Standard Commission Rate: 2%
- Live Betting: YES
- Mobile Betting: YES
- Sports Covered: American Football, Baseball, Cricket, Football, Golf, Handball, Horse Racing, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Tennis, Volleyball,
- Deposit Methods (2.5% fees apply to credit card deposits): Bank Transfer, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, Visa, Visa Debit, Solo (fees apply to crecdit card deposits
- Withdrawal Options: Bank Transfer, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, Visa, Visa Debit, Solo
- Live Chat: Available
- Customer Services Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 207 617 7413
- Twitter: @smarkets
- Facebook: /smarkets
- Address: 1 Commodity Quay, St. Katharine Docks, London, E1W 1AZ, United Kingdom
Smarkets Bonus Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: £10
- Bet Type: Refund of losses
- Bonus Code: N/A
- Percentage: 50%
- Minimum Odds: N/A
- Wagering Requirements: Any losses you make will be refunded up to £10. Other currency refunds are available
- Reload Bonus: None
- Cashback: None
- SBR Rating: C (as at 8th March 2016)
- Expiry Date: N/A
Smarkets Bonus Terms and Conditions:
- Depsosit at least £20, €30 and receive your bonus. Start betting.
- Any loss(es) incurred will be automatically refunded
- Currency equivalents apply – visit bookmaker for details
- Once the rebate is credited to your account, losses will be refunded up to the bonus amount.
- You must deposit at least the qualifying deposit in a single amount to be eligible for the rebate.
- To withdraw rebated funds, you must bet at least the qualifying deposit on any combination of markets within the promotional period; otherwise rebated funds will be forfeited.
- Unused bonuses expire after 3 months of being credited to a user account and will be removed after this period.
- The promotion is open to new users only.
- The sign up offer is strictly limited to one per individual, family, household address, email address, same payment account number, and shared computer.
- Smarkets reserves the right to withdraw the availability of the offer to any customer at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other sign up promotion.
Last Verified: 8th March 2016 (version 1.20)