NetBet Bookmaker Summary:
- Odds Quality: 3.0 out of 5.0
- Odds Format: EU Odds (Decimal 3.0) , UK Odds (Fractional 2/1), US Odds (+200)
- Best Odds Guaranteed: NO
- Live Betting: YES
- Mobile Betting: YES
- Aussie Rules, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Football, Formula 1, Futsal, Golf, Handball, Moto GP, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Tennis
- Deposit Methods: Astropay, Bank transfer, Click2Pay, ClickandBuy, Entropay, Mastercard, Neteller, Paysafe, Qiwi, Skrill, Ukash, Visa, Webmoney
- Withdrawal Methods: Astropay, Bank transfer, Click2Pay, ClickandBuy, Entropay, Mastercard, Neteller, Paysafe, Qiwi, Skrill, Ukash, Visa, Webmoney
- Live Chat: Available
- Customer Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact form
- Telephone (UK): 0044 203 608 6024
- Twitter: @netbet
- Facebook: /netbetcom
- Address: Global Internet, Flat 1, 26 Cleveland Road, South Woodford, London, E18 2AN
NetBet Bonus Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: £50
- Bet Type: Free Bet (Stake Not Returned)
- Bonus Code: WELCOME50
- Percentage: 50%
- Minimum Odds: 1.6
- Wagering Requirements: Rollover of your deposit (x1) is to activate the bonus. Different countries have different requirements, please see the terms and conditions below
- Reload Bonus: None
- Cashback: Coming soon
- SBR Rating: D+ (as at 10th March 2016)
- Expiry Date: N/A
NetBet Bonus Terms and Conditions:
- Enter bonus code ‘WELCOME50’ in the ‘Promotion Code’ section at the top of the cashier before making your first deposit.
- You will be awarded a 50% bonus on your first deposit up to £50 (or equivalent currency). For example, if your first deposit is £100 we will credit you with a £50 bonus.
- The bonus is automatically credited to your sports betting account as soon as your deposit has been rolled over once (x1) with odds of at least 1.60 and all qualifying bets have been settled.
- After entering the bonus code in the cashier you have 24 hours to make your deposit. After this time the bonus code will expire
- Rollover of your deposit (x1) is to activate the bonus only. This does not count towards your total rollover requirement.
- All rollover is only contributed to when the bets have been SETTLED.
- You must complete your rollover within 60 days of your initial deposit. If the rollover is not completed, any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
- All Rollover must be complete before you can withdraw (or transfer any winnings to casino platforms) otherwise any bonus or winnings made from it will be forfeited.
All rollover must be on sporting events with odds of at least 1.60 (for combination/system bets each selection must also be with odds of at least 1.60).
- If you still have rollover to complete on an existing bonus, you must clear it meeting the specific wagering requirements of that bonus, before completing rollover on your next bonus.
- Players from UK, Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Japan, Canada and Australia must play through your deposit and bonus six times (6x).
- Players from Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Colombia, Moldova, Belarus, Albania, Latvia, Russia, Serbia, Hungary, Cyprus, Estonia, Lithuania, Armenia, Georgia, Uzbekistan, China and the rest of the world must play through their deposit and bonus eight times (8x) on trebles and upwards (3 – selection or more combi bets) with odds of at least 1.60 per selection.
- Players from Poland, Portugal and Ukraine are not eligible for this offer.
- Single bets placed on any type of Handicap or Under/Over markets will not contribute towards completing the rollover, however Combi bets can include all bet types as long as the minimum odds are respected for each individual selection.
Multiple bets placed on the same event will not count towards rollover and also considered as bonus manipulation and your bonus will be removed.
- Depositing more than is needed to obtain the maximum bonus amount will add more rollover requirement than is necessary. For example if your account is in EUR then depositing more than 100EUR to receive a maximum 50EUR bonus will add more rollover requirement
- All bonuses will be paid in GBP and automatically exchanged to the currency your account is registered in.
- NetBet reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time and in the event of misuse, the accounts of the players responsible will be closed with immediate effect.
- Duplicate accounts are forbidden. Any accounts suspected as being connected in any way will have their bonuses and any winnings made from it removed immediately
- Clients can only claim one Netbet welcome bonus. Customers having previously used another welcome code will not be entitled to this offer..
NetBet are offering you the chance to have 20% of your losses refunded on the Champions League up to £50! Simply opt in and bet a minimum of £5 on each of the 4 Champion’s League games taking place on 24.02.15 & 25.02.15. (Selections must be single bets with odds >1.70)
- Juventus v Borussia Dortmund (24.02), Man City v Barcelona (24.02), Arsenal v Monaco (25.02), Bayer Leverkusen v Atletico Madrid (25.02)
If you make a loss NetBet will refund you 20% of your net loss on the four matches as a free bet.
The aim is to get your name to the top of the leaderboard by collecting points in Netbet’s exclusive Facebook promotion. Simply visit the 2014-2015 Champions League Predictor on the NetBet Sport Facebook page and make make your predictions for the Champions League and earn points! The more points you earn, the greater the prize.
Place any five-fold (or greater) bet and if one leg lets you down we will return your original stake amount as a bonus.
NetBet will match your first mobile bet up to £10 on the new mobile platform. Bet on over 10,000 live events every month!