With fantastic odds on over 30,000 betting markets, a great introductory free bet offer of £50 and regular money-back specials and enhanced odds offers throughout the sporting year, what more could you want from your bookmaker? Betway offers odds on many sporting markets but in particular offers a wide selection on Premier League football and other top European leagues including La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga and many more. Experience the thrill of Live Sports betting on a variety of sporting events with our unique In-Play markets. Online sports betting has never been easier.
Betway Bookmaker Summary:
- Odds Quality: 3.0 out of 5.0
- Odds Format: EU Odds , UK Odds
- Best Odds Guaranteed: NO
- Live Betting: YES
- Mobile Betting: YES
- American Football, Aussie Rules, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Baseball, Beach Volleyball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Golf, Field Hockey, Football, Handball, Pesapallo, Motor Sport, Pool, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Table Tennis, Tennis, UFC / Martial Arts, Volleyball
- Deposit Methods: Bank Transfer, Boleto, Click2Pay, ClickandBuy, Credit Card, Debit Card, EcoPayz, eKonto, EntroPay, EPS – Electronic Payment Standar, Giropay, iDEAL, InstaDebit, Moneta, MultiBanco, NETeller, PayPal, Paysafecard, POLi, Przelewy 24, Qiwi, Skrill , Sofortuberweisung, Ukash, WebMoney
- Withdrawal Options: Bank Transfer, Click2Pay, ClickandBuy, EcoPayz, EntroPay, EZIpay, NETeller, PayPal, Qiwi, Skrill, Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Visa Electron
- Live Chat: Available
- Customer Services Email: email@example.com
- Telephone (UK): 0-808-238-9841 (Mon-Sun: 24hrs)
- Telephone (Ireland): 1-800-932-847 (Mon-Sun: 24hrs)
- Telephone (Canada): 1-877-811-2604 (Mon-Sun: 24hrs)
- Telephone (Rest of World): +44-808-238-9841 (Mon-Sun: 24hrs)
- Twitter: @betway
- Facebook: /betway
- Address: 9 Empire Stadium Street, Gzira, GZR 1300, Malta
Betway Bonus Summary:
- Maximum Bonus:
- £30 / €30 / $30 (Canada, Ireland & United Kingdom)
- £100 / €100 / $100 / 1000kr (Finland, Norway, Sweden, Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg & Switzerland)
- Bet Type: Free Bet (Stake Not Returned)
- Bonus Code: None
- Percentage: 100%
- Minimum Odds: 1.75
- Wagering Requirements: six (6) times playthrough (wagering), if bet in Sports at odds of 1.75 or above, forty eight (48) times playthrough (wagering), if bet in Sports at odds between 1.3 and 1.74, forty eight (48) times playthrough (wagering), if bet in Casino
- Reload Bonus: N/A
- Cashback: None
- SBR Rating: B- (as at 29th April 2016)
- Expiry Date: N/A
Betway Bonus Terms and Conditions:
- The Sports Welcome Offer is only permitted once per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit/debit card number or shared computer environment (example: a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school). Betway Sports reserves the right to void all winnings and play should this term be disregarded.
- The Sports Welcome Offer may not be claimed in conjunction with ANY other promotion(s) currently offered by Betway Sports and is subject to on-going review. Betway Sports reserves the right to amend the offer and its terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion.
- The Customer acknowledges that in order to be eligible for any promotion(s) they must be playing with the primary currency used in the country where they have a registered address and are playing from. Should the primary currency not be available, play is permitted in USD or CAD or EUR. Note: only customers living in the UK are eligible to register a GBP account. Betway Sports reserves the right to withhold any Bonuses and winnings resulting from deposits in any currency made in contradiction to this condition.
- Should a withdrawal be submitted before a Sports Welcome Bonus is credited to the Bonus Account, the Bonus will be forfeited.
- Betway Sports considers all the above Terms to be fair and by your participation in the Sports Welcome Offer you consent to abide by them. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
- If not used, the Free Bet will expire 7 days after being credited (unless specified otherwise in offer terms)
- The Free Bet must be used in its entirety as a single transaction/bet.
- The Free Bet cannot be used to place multi-line multiple bets
- Should the Free Bet be placed on a selection that is later voided, the stakes will be returned to your account as a Free Bet.
- The Free Bet is non-refundable and the Free Bet stake is not included in any returns.
- The maximum return on any Free Bet stake is £20,000/€20,000/$20,000
- Placement of a Free Bet on an each-way market is considered one bet (including the win and place portion). The return from this bet must be greater than the total value of the Free Bet placed for winnings to be paid out.
- A redeemed Free Bet will not count towards qualification to view streamed events.
26th April 2016: Betway to sponsor Darts Championship
Betway recently announced that they have teamed up with the Professional Darts Corporation to become the title sponsor of this summer’s World Cup of Darts. The event will be televised live on Sky Sports and broadcast worldwide from June 2-5.
Betway’s agreement further cements its commitment to top-level darts following their ongoing sponsorship of the Betway Premier League Darts.
Betway’s Anthony Werkman said: “Our sponsorship of the Betway Premier League Darts has been immensely successful for the past two years, and we’re strengthening our relationship with the PDC by supporting another blockbuster darts format. I’m certain that the Betway World Cup of Darts will be yet another fantastic showcase for the sport and we are thrilled to be able to work closely with the PDC once again. We can’t wait to bring darts fans closer to the action in Frankfurt.”
PDC Chairman Barry Hearn said: “We’re delighted that Betway have furthered their support of the PDC’s leading championships through their sponsorship of the Betway World Cup of Darts. This global event will be a great platform to showcase their brand worldwide, with the World Cup of Darts’ ever-growing popularity reflected by increased interest from broadcasters around the world as well as from nations wishing to be involved in the tournament.”
13th February 2015: Betway sign shirt sponsorship deal with West Ham United: Betway are the Club’s new principal sponsor, meaning the Betway logo will feature on the front of all of the Club’s senior teams’ playing shirts and trainingwear, along with naming rights to the Boleyn Ground’s West Stand. Betway’s Executive Director Bob Dutnall said: “West Ham United are a club with a rich history and passionate supporters and we’re thrilled to have secured this sponsorship at a time when the team are performing so well. “The Barclays Premier League is the world’s most popular football competition and the sport is synonymous with excitement and betting, making it a perfect fit for our growing brand. “We are looking forward to supporting the Hammers on the pitch and rewarding their fans off it with innovative Betway offers and special markets.” West Ham United Vice-Chairman Karren Brady said: “We are pleased to welcome Betway to the Club as our new principal sponsor, in what is our biggest-ever commercial deal. “Like us, Betway are an ambitious, forward-thinking company and the size of the agreement reflects our status as one of the fastest growing brands in world football. “Betway join us at one of the most exciting periods in our history and we will be working closely with them as we prepare to bid an emotional farewell to our home of more than 110 years before moving into our stunning new Stadium in 2016.” This deal marks Betway’s first venture into football sponsorship and is an exciting time to be working with us.
Last Verified: 29th April 2016 (version 1.20)