Matchbook is a new sports betting exchange community offering an industry leading platform which allows players to immerse themselves in the ultimate online gaming experience!
Offering a 1% flat commission rate – best in the business – Matchbook aims to increase high volume betting, high liquidity and all at the lowest margins. What does this mean to you as the customer? In short, great odds, fast payout and security.
Matchbook Bookmaker Summary:
- Odds Quality: 5.0 out of 5.0
- Odds Format: EU Odds , Percentage, US Odds, Hong Kong, Malay , Indo
- Best Odds Guaranteed: N/A
- Exchange Standard Commission Rate: 1% (applies to winning an losing bets)
- Live Betting: YES
- Mobile Betting: YES
- Sports Covered: Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Ice Hockey, MMA, Rugby Union, Tennis, US Football
- Deposit Methods: Bank Transfer, Credit Card
, Debit Card, InstaDebit, NETeller, Skrill
- Withdrawal Options: Bank Transfer, InstaDebit, NETeller, Skrill
- Live Chat: Available
- Customer Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone UK: (+44) 203 642 6867
- Telephone (Ireland): (+353) 21 242 8626
- Twitter: @TeamMatchBook
- Facebook: /TeamMatchbook
- Address: Triplebet Limited, Inchalla, Le Val, Alderney, GY9 3UL
Matchbook Bonus Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: £30, €30
- Bet Type: Bonus Bet (Stake Not Returned)
- Bonus Code: N/A
- Percentage: 100%
- Minimum Odds: See bonus terms
- Wagering Requirements: See bonus terms
- Reload Bonus: None
- Cashback: None
- SBR Rating: B+ (as at 21st April 2016)
- Expiry Date: N/A
Matchbook Bonus Terms and Conditions:
- Offer applies to new Matchbook customers who register at URL https://www.matchbook.com from 09:00 GMT 21st April 2016 until such time as Matchbook determines in its sole discretion.
- Offer applies only to customers who make their first deposit through credit/debit card.
- Offer applies to customers that place both a £15 back bet and a £15 lay bet on a minimum of two separate betting markets on Matchbook’s betting exchange.
- Place your first back bet in the amount of £15 and your first lay bet in the amount of £15 on Matchbook and, if either of your bets lose, you will be refunded the amounts of the bets that you lose as bonus funds (the ‘Bonus Funds’).
- If you place your first £15 back bet without also placing a £15 lay bet on a separate betting market, then you will not be eligible for any Bonus Funds.
- If you place your first £15 lay bet without also placing a £15 back bet on a separate betting market, then you will not be eligible for any Bonus Funds.
- If both of the first back bet and the first lay bet that you place win, then you will not be eligible for any Bonus Funds.
- The maximum amount of Bonus Funds that will be awarded under this promotion is £30.
- Bets placed must be staked at odds of 2.50 or less if a back bet, or at 1.67 or greater if lay bets.
- Odds quoted in these terms are in decimal format.
- Customers who deposit using Neteller or Skrill will not be eligible for any offer.
Offer applies to the first £15 back bet and the first £15 lay bet that you place, not the first back bet and the first lay bet that are settled.
- Any Bonus Funds that you are awarded may not be used as stake for any bets that you place under this promotion.
- All Bonus Funds will be credited WITHIN 48 HOURS of the qualifying criteria being met.
- Bonus Funds can only be withdrawn after the amount of those Bonus Funds has been rolled over at least five (5) times on Matchbook’s betting exchange. For roll over purposes, risk is calculated on the basis of the lesser of the stake or potential win amount. For example, if you are awarded Bonus Funds of £20 and win £5 using those Bonus Funds, you will be deemed to have rolled over only £5. You must therefore roll over an additional £15 in order to complete one (1) roll over. You must then roll over £20 a further four (4) times in order to have risked a total of £100, thereby entitling you to withdraw the Bonus Funds. Any request by a customer to withdraw Bonus Funds will not be processed unless and until the Bonus Funds credited to that customer’s account have been rolled over in accordance with these promotional terms and conditions.
- Offer applies to users of the www.matchbook.com interface only.
- Offer only applies to registered customers from the following countries: Australia, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.
- Only one Bonus Funds offer per household/IP address or device.
- Funds must be risked on Matchbook’s betting exchange and cannot be bet against your own account.
- Void bets do not qualify for this offer.
- Monetary values are expressed in Pounds Sterling (‘£’) for convenience; equivalent currencies are accepted at a value or an exchange rate determined by Triplebet Limited.
- Back Real Madrid (v Malaga) at their current price and Matchbook will give you odds of 4.0 within 72 hours if Real Madrid win. Eligible to new customers only – maximum stake £15
- This offer is eligible to new customers. In order to avail of the promotion, simply place your bet on Man Utd at the current back odds. If the bet wins Matchbook will top up your odds with bonus funds to the value of 3/1 (4.0). Maximum stake of £15
From the 16th August, 2014 at 09.00am GMT until 23.59 GMT on June 30th 2015, Matchbook will charge 0.5% commission on all bets placed on soccer handicap markets.. Additional terms apply
From the 16th August, 2014 at 09.00am GMT until 23.59 GMT on December 31st, 2014 Matchbook will charge 0% commission on all bets placed on in-running tennis markets. Additional terms apply.
- 21st April 2016: Matchbook Launches Increased Welcome Offer – We are happy to inform you that as of 1pm today, April 21st 2016, the Matchbook Exchange Welcome Bonus offer will increase from £20 (£10 Back Bet £10 Lay Bet) to £30 (£15 Back Bet £15 Lay Bet). The increased welcome bonus amount will be a great addition to the growing exchange. With the European Championships just around the corner, now is the time to make the change. All new sign-ups will be eligible for this offer from 1pm today.
- 20th July 2015: Matchbook in partnership with Brentford: Matchbook.com and Brentford FC are delighted to announce a sponsorship deal for Matchbook.com to become the Official Shirt Partner for the 2015/2016 season. As part of the deal Brentford’s home and away shirts will feature exclusive Matchbook.com branding on the front for the upcoming campaign. This represents a development in the relationship between Matchbook.com whose logo has already graced the back of the Brentford jersey for the 2014/15 season.
Last Verified: 21st April 2016 (version 1.20)