McBookie is a company dedicated to bringing the best possible service to the Scottish gambling market place. Whether betting on Andrew Murray to win Wimbledon or Scotland to win the World Cup, McBookie strives to be the number one choice for Scottish punters. Always putting Scottish sport and Scottish punters first, McBookie aims to deliver a first class betting service combined with excellent customer service.
McBookie Bonus Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: £10
- Bet Type: Free Bet (Stake Not Returned)
- Percentage: 100%
- Minimum Odds: 2.0
- Wagering Requirements:To qualify, place a bet of up to £10 on a win single with odds of evens or greater
- Reload Bonus: None
- Cashback: None
- SUB Rating: 3.0
- Expiry Date: N/A
McBookie Bookmaker Summary:
- Odds Quality: 3/5
- Odds Format: EU, Italian, UK, US
- Live Betting: NO
- Mobile Betting: NO
- Sports Covered: American Football, Australian Rules, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Darts, Football, Formula 1, Gaelic Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Moto GP, Rugby League, Snooker, Speedway, Tennis, 2012 Olympics
- Languages: English
- Deposit Methods:Bank Transfer, Bankers Draft, Cashier Cheque, Credit Card, Debit Card, Money Orders, Neteller, Personal Cheque, Skrill (Moneybookers)
- Withdrawal Options: Bank Transfer, Bankers Draft, Cashier Cheque, Credit Card, Debit Card, Money Orders, Neteller, Personal Cheque, Skrill (Moneybookers)
McBookie Bonus Terms and Conditions:
McBookie are offering a £10 Free Matched Bet to all new accounts residing in Scotland. Customers living in other countries will be entitled to free bets and offers once they prove they are genuine customers and not just bonus abusers. This will be via our Tartan Club.
Simply place a £10 bet on a win single with odds of evens or greater and once your qualifying bet has been settled you will need to email email@example.com with your account username so we can issue you with your FREE £10 MATCHED BET VOUCHER!
- Offer is not available to existing McBookie customers.
- To qualify, place a bet of up to £10 on a win single with odds of evens or greater. Once your bet has been settled email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue your free bet voucher
- To qualify, bets placed must be win single, odds of evens or greater. These conditions also apply to your free bet.
- Free bet will only be issued once your qualifying bet has been settled.
- On receipt of email stating your username we will verify your qualifying bet has settled and issue a voucher code within 48 hours.
- Offer applies to first bet only.
- Free bet is valid for 30 days after issue, if left unused after this time it will become invalid.
- Free bet applies to Sportsbook markets only.
- Free bet stakes are not included in returns and is non-withdrawable.
- Free bet cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- One free bet per customer only. If a customer opens a duplicate McBookie account then we reserve the right to close the account and make any bets placed void.
- The free bet offer is limited to one per person, household, IP address, ISP network, email address, telephone number, same payment account (e.g debit or credit card, Neteller, Skrill etc) and shared computer, e.g. university, public library, workplace.
- Non-runners/Voids do not qualify as valid bets. If any bet is a non-runner/void you will not be eligible for a free bet.
- If your free bet is placed on a non-runner then the bet will be made void and the stakes returned to your free balance.
- McBookie reserves the right to withhold any free bets if believed that the offer has been abused and/or where the terms of the offer are not fulfilled or any irregular betting patterns are found. McBookie decision is final.
- McBookie reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time, for whatever reason and without prior notice.
- McBookie reserves the right to alter these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Only valid for Scottish Residents.
Last verified: 27th June 2012